QUALIFI ACCREDITED COURSES
Duration: 3 days
Course attendance: Min 20 delegates
The Ascend course facilitate the creative and intellectual awakening and unlocks the genius within. It is a program of true self-discovery which facilitates individuals’ realization of their power and creative capacity by integrating the creative, emotional, and imaginative functions of the right brain with the logical, practical and strategic functions of the left brain. This mind integration is essential to cognition, selfdiscovery, creative invention and critical thinking skills.
INTRODUCTION - DAY 1
- 9 Steps to success
- Understanding yourself better
- Whole Brain Learning explained
- Overcoming challenges
- Optical illusions
- Self - concept
- Self - belief
- Brain puzzles
MODULE 1: RETENTION - DAY 1
Retaining large volumes of information as presented, is difficult for most people. This section helps with the retention of all types of information and any subject.
- Your brain & how it works
- Ignite the brain’s creative right hemisphere.
- Memory exercises
- Mnemonic system to master A-Z & 0-9
- Learn and remember unfamiliar words and
- English vocabulary made easy
- Modification of old information
MODULE 2: UNDERSTANDING - DAY 2
The practical methods “How to Understand” are dealt with in this section. It is important when reading information to be as effective as possible.
- How to learn from a text book - TPQRWTR
- Classification of information
- Identifying what is important
- Finding all the questions and answers
- Rewriting in Linear summarizing style
- Keyword extraction
- Self testing
MODULE 3: READING - DAY 2
Efficient reading is the ability to change reading speed according to information presented, as well as understanding the purpose of your reading.
- Speed reading & eye exercises
- Foreign vocabulary made easy
MODULE 4: LISTENING - DAY 2
Listening is one of the most important tasks of a person’s day. The anticipation and noting of important facts or statements are invaluable during meetings and all verbal communications.
- Active listening skills
- Note taking in meetings
MODULE 5: COMMUNICATION - DAY 3
Verbal communication is critical in the modern world today. With ever increasing reliance on email and SMS etc. person’s face to face communication skills are lacking.
- Speeches / Orals
- Public speaking
- Overcoming the fear of public speaking
MODULE 6: PROFESSIONALISM - DAY 3
The pursuit of an activity for gain or livelihood in a manner that builds rapport gains new and retains existing customers.
- Speak clearly
- Inappropriate language
- Rapport building
- Tonal matching
- Language matching
MODULE 7: PLANNING - DAY 3
Successful people have well defined short and long-term goals. Goal setting and proper time management are an essential part of the learning process.
- Goal setting & time management
- Improved self-efficacy
- Whole brain learning
- Realization of full creative potential
- Improved thinking and reasoning skills
- Improved communication skills
- Improved problem solving skills
- Read with speed and understanding
- Improved attention and listening skills
- Indefinite retention of information
- Accurate recall of information