Agents & Supervisors
All those who wish to awaken their creativity and critical thinking capacity
and improve their productivity and professionalism.
Duration: 1 day
Course attendance: Min 20 delegates
This workshop facilitates the creative and intellectual awakening and teaches “Whole Brain Ignition” and professionalism. It is a program of true self-discovery which facilitates individuals’ realization of their power and creative capacity by integrating the creative, emotional, and imaginative functions of the right brain with the logical, practical and strategic functions of the left brain. This mind integration is essential to cognition, self-discovery, creative invention and critical thinking skills.
- 9 Steps to success
- Your business
- Understanding yourself better
- Management vrs Leadership
- Self - concept.
- Self-motivation & belief
- Brain puzzles & memory exercises
MODULE 1: RETENTION
Retaining large volumes of information as presented, is difficult for most people. This section helps with the retention of all types of information.
- Your brain & how it works
- Mnemonic systems to master A-Z
- Unfamiliar information & data made easy
- English vocabulary made easy
- Modification of old information
MODULE 2: LISTENING
Listening is one of the most important tasks of a call centre person’s day, be it over the phone or in the work place. The anticipation and noting of important facts or a statement made by individuals is critical for professional service delivery.
- Active listening skills
- Note taking over the phone or in meetings
MODULE 3: PROFESSIONALISM
The pursuit of an activity for gain or livelihood in a manner that builds rapport gains new and retains existing customers.
- Speak clearly
- Inappropriate language
- Strong start – script
- The ‘Dance’
- Rapport building
- Tonal matching
- Language matching
- Improved self-efficacy
- improved confidence while speaking to customers
- Improved retention and recall of information
- Improved telephone etiquette
- Improved listening skills
- Improved communication skills
- Rapport building