All those studying full/part time at Universities & Colleges who have not
been taught formally “How to Learn.”
All those in High school: Grade 8 - 12
QUALIFI ACCREDITED COURSE
Duration: 1 day
Course attendance: Min 20 learners.
Training Venue: External or Internal.
This is a foundation “Whole Brain Learning” course that provide self-discovery of one’s potential and creative capacity combined with some
- Self - efficacy
- Decisions & Consequences
MODULE 1: RETENTION
Retaining large volumes of information as presented, is difficult for most
learners. This section helps with the retention of all written information.
- Left & Right hemispheres
- Memory exercises
- Mnemonic system to master A-Z
- Unfamiliar information & data
MODULE 2: LEARNING
The practical methods “how to learn” are dealt with in this section. It is important for the learner, when learning to be as effective as possible.
- Text book skills - TPQRWTR
- Classification of information
- Identifying important information
- Brain triggers
MODULE 3: EXAM TECHNIQUES
This module deals with teaching the learner to think both creatively and
logically, giving clear guidelines on how to be a successful learner and
- Examination preparation
- Handling examination anxiety
- Healthy brain foods & sleep
MODULE 4: TIME MANAGEMENT
For any system to work it has to be used continually. Make an appointment
with yourself at the end of each week to plan your week ahead.
- Improved self-efficacy
- Whole brain learning
- Realization of full creative potential
- Improved thinking and reasoning skills
- Improved problem solving skills
- Indefinite retention of information
- Accurate recall of information